A home is more than a place to live; it is a financial asset, a place to raise a family and an investment in the community. Knowledge is the key, whether you are a first time homebuyer, considering a reverse mortgage, or struggling to prevent foreclosure. Learn more about buying, financing, mainlining, and protecting your largest asset.
Popular Homeownership and Home Loans Resources
Who is Money Management International?
Feeling Lost? We understand. Since 1958, Money Management International has been helping consumers find the tools and solutions to take control of their finances to live debt free. We provide:
- Confidential Financial Guidance
- Free Credit Counseling
- Educational Resources
- Debt Management Assistance
- Create a Personal Action Plan
- Manage Your Finances
- Reduce Your Spending
- Get Your Life Back on Track
Money Management International is a nonprofit community service organization.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: Is there a cost to participate in a counseling session?
- Q:How long does a typical counseling session last?
- Q:Are your services confidential?
- Q:What other services do you offer?